GUIDELINES FOR VISITATION (Updated)
1. Visitors under age 18 must be accompanied by an adult.
2. Limit of two visitors per resident at one time.
3. Prior authorization for visit needs to be arranged with the office 24hrs. in advance,
including date and time requested. Visits will be from 8am to 4pm weekdays only.
Limit of 1 hr. visit 2 visits per week per Resident. Directions to Visitation area will be
given at the time of scheduling.
4. Resident room visitation and outdoor visits are available.
5. Visitors will be screened for signs and symptoms of COVID-19. Screening will consist of
both temperature checks and health screening questions.
6. Residents and visitors must wear a facemask or face covering at all times during
7. Alcohol based hand sanitizer will also be utilized by visitors and residents.
8. MUST keep a 6 ft. distance. No physical contact will be permitted. (ie. hugging, kissing, etc.)
9. Visitors need to stay in resident's room.
10. No food or beverages allowed at time of visit.
11. If bringing something for the Resident, please give to screener for delivery to room.
12. If a visitor fails to adhere to the Home's Visitation Protocol, they will be prohibited
from visiting during the duration of the COVID-19 state declared public health
June 9th, 2021