GUIDELINES FOR VISITATION
1. Children/Minors should be accompanied by an adult.
2. Visitors will be screened for signs and symptoms of Covid-19. This will consist of a forehead temperature check as well as health screening questions.
3. Hand Sanitizer and Face Masks will be available for all visitors.
4. Visitors with symptoms of covid, exposure to covid, or current covid infection SHOULD NOT enter the home.
5. Residents and Visitors should wear a facemask or covering at all times during the visitation regardless of covid vaccination status, and visits will take place in the resident's room.
6. Outdoor visitation during appropriate weather is available and preferred whenever possible. All appropriate infection control and prevention practices should be followed.
7. Visitors must maintain physical distance from other residents as well as staff.
8. When leaving the facility, both the Visitor and the Resident should follow all recommended infection practices including wearing a face mask, maintaining physical distance, and practicing hand hygiene.
9. Residents that leave the facility for more than 24 hours should be swabbed for covid upon return, and again on the 5th - 7th day.
Updated June 19th, 2022